Friday, August 22, 2008

Dear Santa...

image

Youve fucked me over a few times throughout my 31 years. But ill forgive you if you bring me a pair of size 11 US Vans Ki$$ shoes. No, I dont want the Gene or Paul or Peter ones. Its all about the Ace. Id look Ace in my Ace shoes.

Thanks

Adam

LINK

KISS Teams Up With VANS - Aug. 21, 2008

Vans, the original skate shoe company, and legendary rock band KISS have announced the Vans x KISS Sk8-Hi shoe and t-shirt package! The first offering in the Vans x KISS series commemorates the 30th anniversary of KISS' groundbreaking solo albums: Gene Simmons, Paul Stanley, Peter Criss and Ace Frehley. Released on September 18, 1978, the solo albums represented the first time ever that all the members of a band released solo works on the same day. Coincidentally, the Vans Sk8-Hi, one of the Vans' earliest skate shows, debuted the very same year. Available in late fall, the Vans Sk8-Hi and t-shirt will be sold separately at better footwear stores and boutiques worldwide as well as on Vans.com. Look for additional collaborations created by Vans and KISS in 2009.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's amazing the kind of stuff KISS licenses. I think the sneakers are a cool idea but perhaps they could've spiced them up a bit? They just slapped the solo album faces on the sneakers. I love KISS, but I'd rather hear a new album than buy all their memorabilia.