Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Dear Jon, its me - Adam

Wow

Like totally wow.

Like wow.

Wow.

Good show. Had a blast. Was going great but no HFS (holy fucking shit) moments, until....

Dry County.

Wow.

And just like I asked you in my open letter to you below, you guys nailed it just like the 94 Red Bank show.

Wow.

I had so many spine tingles that I need to find me a massage here in New York City tomorrow before you and the boys (and Lorenza....) rock my world. Not the happy ending kind, but one that fixes the kinks in my back from the spine tingles.

Wow, just got me some more typing that. Wow.

I found a video on YouTube of Dry County live in London back in 95. Its good. Itll let my 6 readers (cat, glynn, gary, brian, tony and new reader rene) see a cool vid. But tonight I noticed lots of cameras and legal waivers in the foyer stating that the show was going to be filmed. Wow - you live in a very litigious country. Back where im from we settle things with a clip behind earhole and no choc sprinkles on your ice cream after dinner. Kangaroo Court style.

So bro, thanks for this and for Any Other Day. Uber looking forward to the show tomorrow night. Tonights filmed. Turn the cameras off and rock it like its circa 1986-1990. I know you want to. Its the last night of the tour. Let your hair down before you cut it for another movie (loved Moonlight by the way, great stuff)

Later

ab

PS - Tell Lorenza im staying on West 24th, if she needed some company....

PPS - just watched a video of Richie's Dry County solo from tonight. You MUST release this version on the DVD or whatever it is you are putting out. MUST.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lorenza's definitely a hottie!