Thursday, June 12, 2008

Def Leppard - Australian tour!!!!!!!!!!!!!





















Man, this totally made my day.

I have always wanted to see these guys live. They last toured here in 1992, and even though the Hysteria album was a big player for me I just didnt go. The Adrenalize album didn't really do it for me, but I was back listening to them by 1995's Vault greatest hits set. Since then ive liked their new stuff, but I always compare it the magic that is Hysteria.

Def Leppard are playing shows in the US when Paul and i are there in July/Aug, but the dates and locations dont really match that well. I considered a flight to the show in Nashville, then flying over to Boston for the final Springsteen show the next night but it was just going to be too much of a hassle.

Now I don't have to worry!

Oct 31 Members Equity Stadium, Perth
Nov 3 Rod Laver Arena, Melbourne
Nov 5 Acer Arena, Sydney
Nov 7 Newcastle Entertainment Centre
Nov 8 Brisbane Entertainment
Nov 10 Win Entertainment Centre, Wollongong
Nov 11 Ais Arena, Canberra

No comments: