Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Bon Jovi - Madison Square Garden (got the tickets!)
















(Madison Square Garden - view of the stage from Section 101)


Got Sec 101 for both nights. Not the best tickets in the house. But the best that the machine threw up at me in the Amex presale. Row D for night 1. Row C for night 2. USD$300 for two tickets.

We went for the $130 tickets. Ive lined Jon Bon's pockets since 1987, so he can shove the $300 or the $1200 "fan experience" tickets. Man of the people my ass. Bruce had most tickets to the Garden at $100 last October. And Jon should have done the same. Its not like they need the money. 100,000,000 of us bought the albums. So Jon's got enough cash.

Dont get me wrong - im stoked to get the tickets. Its Bon Fucking Jovi. Its New York Fucking City. Its Madison Square Fucking Garden. My favourite band. My favourite city. My favourite venue.

Ill do a dream setlist over the next month or so. Itll never get played. But its nice to dream

"Ive got something to believe in"


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I got some decent seat through that presale although Ticketmaster and Bon Jovi always rapes me with ticket prices and GOOD seats are NEVER available. The true fans always get screwed unless they want to pay triple on stubhub. See you at the show! I found your site through the Screen Door!

Lisa Jones said...

Did the tour of The Garden which was ok. Very enthusiastic and knowledgable young guide, but I guees you have to be more into NBA and NHL to get really excited. Alternatively, be very interested in boxing or history. An OK experience, but nothing spectacular.
Madison Square Garden tickets